Friday, June 18, 2010

Out with peixuan

I can't upload photos, but its fine. I'll just add them in tomorrow or something :) Xuanee & I finally met up after a month or so, this time to really go out! :D Met her at Orchard (where I bought a yellow top), walked to fareast for oyster meesua then to heeren at somerset to hunt for my bag (I got one but it really is TOO BIG FOR ME! D:) and then to Plaza Singapura at Dhoby ghaut to hunt for materials to decorate the bag! I settled for velcro strips, eyes and pretty buttons which the both of us spent some time choosing :D

Last stop was BAKERZIN at tampines 1 where we had our free birthday cakes (both of our birthdays fall on june), 1 for 1 pasta, free flow bread and water all just for 12.60 bucks for the both of us! You gotta be kidding if you tell me that's not worth it! :D

Legs and jaws alittle tired from talking and walking from orchardtosomersettodhoby&traintotampines, but the desert and dinner makes up for everything!

XUANEE MADE ME A PHOTOALBUM AND WROTE ME A NOTE WHICH I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO READ TILL MY BIRTHDAY TOO :D (plus a coupla other gifts). Thankyou so much xuanee (for all the sweet handmade presents the previous years too hehe) HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE TO BOTH OF US AND JIAYOU FOR YOUR JCTs xuaneeee! :D

I'll end this simple post here till the photos are uploaded! :)

No comments: